2007-2013 Shelby GT500 Twin Turbo System - 650 to 1,200+ HP
Hellion has developed the one and only power adder needed for your GT500. This twin turbo system is available for use with the factory supercharger , aftermarket supercharger, or with an optional sheet-metal intake for use without supercharger. All three variations of the system are capable of producing anywhere between 550-1200 hp. This system is the first twin turbo GT500 kit available for sale in the country and features several unique and innovative features. The GT500 system requires absolutely no cutting or modifying of the body or chassis, nor will it require any relocating of engine accessories or systems. This means there's no moving of lines, tanks, hoses, etc.. making installation much easier than other power adder systems. Also, the kit is a true bolt-on system, meaning that there's no additional equipment or modifications required to install the system (read: no hoods or K-member spacing, etc...). This means that you can return your rare collectible performance car back to it's factory state by simply unbolting the turbo system and re-installing the factory intake tubing. So there you have it, a one-system solution for achieving any horsepower level you desire.
· Flexible turbo control system adaptable to most turbocharged vehicles.
· Open and closed loop control modes. Includes programmable duty cycle or boost curves based on RPM, vehicle speed and or time.
· Compatible with most boost control solenoid valves.
· Built-in 4-bar MAP sensor. User selectable units (psi, In-Hg, or kPa).
· Bright transflective LCD display with backlight is readable in all lighting conditions from total darkness to direct sunlight.
· Built-in data logging capability with 16 Mbit DataFLASH memory. Rates ranging from 2 samples/sec for 5 hours to 100 samples/sec for 6 minutes.
· Logs boost (MAP), RPM, vehicle speed, throttle position, solenoid duty cycle, battery volts, and two 0-5V analog inputs. If you need to add a vehicle speed sensor to a race car, refer to our Vehicle Speed Sensor Tech Note.
· Flexible RPM input compatible with high voltage coil drive (vehicles with coil packs or distributor ignition), standard 12 volt tach signal, or low level logic drive (newer vehicles with coil-on-plug).
· 0-5 Volt analog inputs are compatible with Daytona Sensors single or dual channel WEGO systems for logging wide-band air/fuel ratio data.
· Programmable general purpose input/output can be used for an external scramble switch or to control a water/methanol injection system.
· USB interface to PC. Windows software for data logging and advanced setup functions.
· Heavy duty industrial grade clamping terminal blocks allow easy and reliable hookup without soldering or crimping.
· Rugged aluminum housing and industrial grade rotary encoder knob (for user input).
· Compact size: 4-1/2”L x 3”W x 1”H
Our Turbo Heat Shield Kit™ can help to increase horsepower and reduce turbo lag while protecting other engine components. Unlike other turbo heat shield kits that use exhaust wrap, our HP Turbo Kit™ features extreme temperature insulation materials, which provides greater heat protection, performance, and durability. Our complete turbo kit includes our extreme temperature turbo blanket and our HP Armor™ for your down pipe, making turbo heat shield insulation kit on the cutting edge of technology and performance. Capable of withstanding 1800°F continuous, our turbo heat shield kit is designed for street performance and even the most hardcore racing applications. Using a simple 2 piece design with comprehensive instructions, installation is simple even for the novice installer.
* Continuous operating temperature of 1800°F, 2200°F intermittent
* Capable of reducing up to 60% of radiant heat
* Reduces turbo lag, lowers under hood temperatures
* Universal kit, fits many turbo applications
This heat shield tape reflects up to 90% of radiant heat away from wires, lines, cables, hoses, and more! It is an excellent way to insulate components without disassembly, or it may be used as a means to hold other thermal insulation in place. Thermaflect Tape™ is also excellent as a quick "on the go" solution to heat problems. Our heat shield tape is a must have for your race track tool box! Durable cloth construction makes it longer lasting and more rugged than similar products. This reflective heat shield tape withstands 1100°F continuous radiant heat (requires minimum of 1” of airspace) and 500°F of direct contact. The reflective heat shield tape cuts easily and installation is simple with our high temperature self-adhesive backing that sticks to any CLEAN surface. Wider heat shield tape rolls available up to 150’ long, minimums will apply.
* Continuous operating reflective temperature of 1100°F, 2000°F intermittent
* Capable of reducing up to 90% of radiant heat
* Adhesive backing sticks to almost any clean surface
* Helps shield fuel lines, brake lines, wire looms, and more from radiant heat
* Bulk rolls and custom widths available, minimums apply