Watson Racing Lightweight 9in Rear subframe IRS adds strength and weights less than stock. Fits Ford S550 2015+ Mustang. Designed for the serious racer that doesnít want to cut up the back of their Mustang S550 to install a solid rear axle.
The features and benefits of our Mustang S550 IRS system are numerous!
- Equal-length double A-arm design with adjustable Toe and Camber. Geometry designed specifically for drag racing means launching HARD and STRAIGHT.
- 100-percent Tubular Chromoly construction is strong and saves weight. 110 pounds weight savings over stock!
- Subframe bolts in using all factory mounting points, with very little modification required for installation.
- Features Wilwood in-board disk brakes, reducing unsprung weight while allowing clearance to run an off-the-shelf 15-inch drag wheel(15x10 4.75 bolt circle).
- Fabricated 9-inch Ford differential housing offers endless gear ratio options and makes center section changes a breeze (9-inch gear set/differential not included).
- We proudly partnered with G-Force Engineering on the custom 35-spline axles, included with the Watson IRS kit.
- Billet aluminum spindles provide incredible strength and light weight.
- Highest quality components throughout: Aurora Bearing rod ends, HOWE precision ball joints (re-build-able), Wilwood brakes, and G-Force axles, combined with double-shear design and high-strength Chromoly mean this system was meant to last.
Proven and validated in Watson Racing's 2015 S550 Mustang street/strip car. Which was the 1st fastest street-legal S550 Mustang on the planet, running consistent 8.50ís with over 1000-hp. Watson's S550 Mustang is seen here on the Watson Racing YouTube Page. This car hasnít just made a few passes - it competes regularly in numerous NMRA and NMCA True Street competitions around the country!
**** This Products ships Truck Freight. Additional Shipping charges may apply ***
Blow-By Racing is not responsible for any prices changes, mis-mark items , or any other mis-printed items.