Ford Racing's 5.0L Mustang "Aluminator" crate engine is a modern 5.0L 32-valve DOHC V-8 that uses advanced features like Twin Independent Variable Camshaft Timing (Ti-VCT) to deliver big power. Unlike the factory 5.0L engine, the "Aluminator" is built with low compression forged pistons and H-beam connecting rods to meet the demands of forced induction.
* Fits 2011-2012 Mustang GT
* 5.0L (302 cubic inches)
* 9.5:1 low compression ratio (nominal)
* Mahle Hard Anodized forged pistons
with Graphal low friction coating
* Manley H-beam connecting rods with ARP bolts
* Lightweight aluminum cylinder block, part no: M-6010-A50L4V, features cross-bolted main bearing caps and thick main bearing bulkheads for bottom-end strength
* Optimized oil drainback and windage control improve high-rpm performance
* Large sump oil pan with 8qt capacity
* Tuned composite intake manifold provides efficient air delivery and weight savings
* 80 mm single bore "drive by wire" throttlebody
* Four-valve-per-cylinder aluminum heads with roller-finger followers reduce friction
* Includes manual transmission engine harness and flywheel
* Vehicle harness and PCM not included
* Includes machined front cover for Ford Racing Supercharger FEAD system
* Features colder, heat range 0 spark plugs for supercharging, part no: M-12405-M50
* Includes Ford Racing oil filter, part no: M-6731-FL820
* Use our NEW wiring, PCM and installation kit M-6017-A504V designed for street rod/project car installation.
* Does not include alternator, for alternator kit see M-8600-M50ALT
* Remote Mount Filter Adapter M-6881-M50 available for applications requiring oil filter relocation
* Engine mount bosses and bellhousing mount pattern common to 4.6L modular engines.
* NOTE: Due to 9.5:1 compression ratio, custom tuning is required for optimum performance
* Shown with optional 5.0L Mustang engine cover kit, Part No: M-9680-M50
Blow-By Racing is not responsible for any prices changes, mis-mark items , or any other mis-printed items.