Ford Racing's aluminum 5.0L Mustang Boss 302 crate engine is a modern 5.0L 32-valve DOHC V-8 that uses advanced features like Twin Independent Variable Camshaft Timing (Ti-VCT) and high flow CNC cylinder heads to deliver 444 horsepower and 380 ft.-lb.+ of torque (with premium fuel)
* 11.0:1 compression ratio
* Lightweight aluminum cylinder block features cross-bolted main bearing caps and thick main bearing bulkheads for bottom-end strength
* Features large sump 8.5 qt oil pan with revised oil pan baffling for improved oil control under hard cornering
* Revised composite intake system with shorter runners, inspired by Ford Racing's Daytona Prototype engine program
* 80 mm single bore "drive by wire" throttle body
* High-strength aluminum-alloy cylinder heads with fully CNC-machined ports and chambers for exceptional high-rpm airflow without sacrificing low-speed torque
* Sodium-filled exhaust valves for improved heat dissipation
* Forged aluminum pistons and upgraded sinter-forged connecting rods for improved strength
* Includes manual transmission engine harness and flywheel
* Vehicle harness and PCM not included
* Boss 302 crate engine shown with optional Ford blue coil pack covers FRPP part # : M-6P067-M50B and NVH insulator pads, Ford dealer part # :CR3Z-6N041-A. sold separately.
* Engine mount bosses and bell housing mount pattern common to 4.6L modular engines.
* Photo and specs may vary.
* Engine weight: 444 lbs
Blow-By Racing is not responsible for any prices changes, mis-mark items , or any other mis-printed items.