Ford Racing ring and pinion sets are engineered, manufactured, and tested for maximum performance. These ring and pinion sets are finished in a black oxide coating for corrosion resistance, and are available in many different ratios to fit a variety of Ford differentials.
Specifically designed to add support to the bearing caps under severe loads and acceleration, these girdles substantially strengthen the rear end. They also add fluid capacity, which helps to lower the fluid temperature. Comes with drain and fill plugs for easy maintenance.
* All TA Girdles are made of 356 aircraft grade aluminum, heat treated to T6 specifications, each cover is then stress relieved.
* All Girdles incorporate a Fill Port and a Drain Port for ease of servicing.
* All Girdles incorporate 2 load bolts with swivel "feet" for supporting the bearing caps.
* All Girdles increase fluid capacity approx. 1/2 pint.
* All Girdles show a decrease in operating temperature, average of 15 degrees.
* Weighs about 7.5 lbs.
* Improves Undercarriage Appearance.
We machine all of our girdles in house to insure the highest quality possible. Each cover is machined using a 3 step CNC process which insures accuracy and high quality. Then each cover is hand deburred and inspected for the utmost in fit and finish. each cover is hand assembled and packaged.