FAST Air/Fuel Meter (Dual sensor)
Proper engine tuning is essential to achieving maximum performance and avoiding costly, premature engine failure. Unfortunately, until now digital air/fuel meters have only offered single sensor measuring capability. This meant engine tuners were only able to monitor the air/fuel ratio in one side of the engine, while being left to play a guessing game with the other engine bank. Now there is a way to eliminate the unknown, allowing you to tune carburetor jetting and EFI profiles with confidence and complete accuracy.
FAST, the recognized leader in EFI technology, has developed an easy to use Dual Sensor Air/Fuel Meter that delivers the complete story about your engines tuning. Tuners now have the power to read two wide-band O2 sensors individually or average them together for super accurate readings of the engines true air/fuel ratio.
Beyond the innovative dual sensor capability, the new FAST Dual Sensor Air/Fuel Meter delivers all the features that tuners have come to expect, plus several enhanced capabilities, in the easiest to use format of any digital air/fuel meter ever developed. One such feature is built-in data logging capability that plays back recorded information on a lighted, full graphical display screen, unlike other units that require downloading to a computer. Additional standard features include outputs for external data loggers, digital gauges, as well as a narrow-band simulator function that allows you to feed your engines computer a factory signal while using the wide-band sensor for air/fuel measurement.
Stop guessing and start tuning for additional horsepower and reliability with the new FAST Dual Sensor Air/Fuel Meter.
* Dual wide-band O2 sensors measure air/fuel ratio in both engine banks simultaneously or average them together for precise tuning of carburetor jetting or EFI profiles
* Features include built-in data logger with on-screen playback (no laptop required), outputs for external data loggers & digital gauges and a narrow-band simulator function
* Affordably priced single sensor version can be easily upgraded to dual sensor unit; features field-flashable
capability for downloading future updates
* Built-in calibration and quick start-up deliver A/F readings in under a minute; kit comes complete with everything needed
* Lighted, full graphical display makes it the easiest to use unit available; perfect for race, street and dyno-cell applications
Blow-By Racing is not responsible for any prices changes, mis-mark items , or any other mis-printed items.