RaceQuip is known as "the best value in driver protection" and their Latch & Link harness assemblies continue that tradition. These harness assemblies keep you secure with cadmium plated drop-forged steel hardware, creating ultimate strength with reduced weight. The webbing is 3 in. premium nylon specially stitched and retained with the latching system. RaceQuip Latch & Link harnesses are distinguished by a pivoting hammer or "duckbill" that locks all belts into place by snapping down into a detent and securely holding them in place. These "double-adjustable" Latch & Link systems allow you to adjust either end for an easy installation. You choose which safety system is right for you and your car from 5-point, 4-point V-type, or 5-point H-type harness assemblies. Belt yourself in with maximum quality at minimal pricing with RaceQuip Latch & Link harness assemblies.
• Exceeds SFI 16.1 Rating (SFI Tags Affixed)
• NOT D.O.T. Certified for On Highway Use
• Premium 3" Polyester Webbing
• Twin Individual Shoulder Belts
• Pull Down Style Lap Belt
• 5 Point Design - Single 2" Crotch Strap
• 3" Hardware Ends Installed
• Double Adjustable for Ease of Installation
• Wrap Around or Bolt-in Mounting
• Drop-Forged Steel Hardware
• Shoulders Adjust from 20" to 62"
• Lap Belt Adjusts 20" to 60"
• Available in Black, Red, and Blue
• Can Be Re-webbed (SFI) Upon Expiration
Blow-By Racing is not responsible for any prices changes, mis-mark items , or any other mis-printed items.