Introducing the FIRST wireless Ford vehicle tuner designed to work with you iPhone, iPod, or iPad.
The SCT iTSX Wireless Tuning System.
From the factory, your vehicle's computer is calibrated for the masses, designed with the average driver in mind, not the performance driver. This not only leaves valuable Horsepower & Torque hidden inside your vehicle, but it also makes for a mediocre driving experience. The iTSX System unlocks your vehicle's hidden performance potential by wirelessly re-calibrating your vehicle's computer for Maximum Horsepower & Torque, Increased Throttle Response, Firmer Shifts and even Increased Fuel Mileage.
The iTSX App lets you control the vehicle-tuning and monitoring capabilities of the iTSX Wireless OBD-II Interface…the first & only “Made for iPod – iPhone – iPad” vehicle tuner & OBD-II monitoring product on the market. The iTSX Wireless OBD-II Interface plugs into your vehicle’s OBD-II diagnostic connector, and communicates with your Apple device via a secure Bluetooth wireless connection.
VEHICLE TUNING & PROGRAMMING
Increase your vehicle's Performance in Minutes
Works with 1996 - 2011 Ford Gas & Diesel vehicles Pre-Loaded Dyno Proven Tunes for the Most Popular vehicles Re-Calibrates the Vehicle using Bluetooth Wireless Technology Ability to set your vehicle’s Speed Limiter for young drivers
* ON-SCREEN VIRTUAL GAUGES On-Screen Virtual Gauges with Adjustable Warning / Alert lights
* Monitor Vehicle Engine Data / Parameters via Virtual Gauges
* Huge Virtual Gauges on iPad ( 9.5” wide X 7.4” tall )
* Adjustable Gauge Themes & Layouts
* BUILT-IN PERFORMANCE TESTS 0-60MPH Test: Virtual Speedometer & Graph with Estimated Horsepower
* ET / MPH Test: 1/8th mile & 1/4 mile ET / MPH with Estimated Horsepower
* Top Speed Performance Test
* Braking Performance Test with 60-0MPH ET
READ & CLEAR DIAGNOSTIC CODES
* Reads & Clears Vehicle Diagnostic Trouble Codes
* Diagnose your vehicle's Diagnostic Trouble Codes
*iPod,iPhone,iPad NOT included*
Blow-By Racing is not responsible for any prices changes, mis-mark items , or any other mis-printed items.