The perfect compliment to our aluminum lowers. Get rid of the unwanted side to side "sloshing" and rear-end "wiggle". High strength, heat treated aluminum alloy resists flexing at 1/3 the weight of other control arms. Multiple-density bushings help eliminate the noise, vibration, and suspension bind problems found with some control arms on the market. The results: racing traction and control, with the smoothness of a street car.
Note: *Does not fit 1999-2002 Cobra
Note: 1997 1/2 - 1998 models need to use 555-4100 adjustable upper due to unique upper control arm length.
Call for more info
Made from high strength, heat treated 6061 T-6 Aluminum alloy
* 25% lighter than factory control arms; less than one third the weight of other aftermarket steel control arms
* Heat treated and TIG welded for maximum strength
Exclusive three part, two phase bushing
* Center bushing reduces deflection for Maximum Traction
* Special outer bushings-reduce suspension bind for better stability over uneven pavement
* Improved handling
* Better ride quality and less noise than hard or solid bushings
* Won't damage upper "torque boxes" like other arms with solid bushings
Custom length to improve pinion angle
* More traction
* Better suspension geometry for lowered cars
Easy bolt-on installation!
* Lightweight aluminum
Blow-By Racing is not responsible for any prices changes, mis-mark items , or any other mis-printed items.