Don't suffer any longer with limp front frame rails,
put the Spider to work for you and GET STIFF!
Finally ... a way to stiffen your front frame rails without installing a 12pt-cage or converting to a tube chassis!
This one-of-a-kind brace works with our Lower Chassis brace to completely integrate the factory K-member and subframe system, eliminating unwanted movement of the front frame rails caused by launching, cornering and braking. This patent pending system acts as a lower frame rail to greatly increase front end rigidity and transfers suspension loads to the strongest part of the car, the subframe system.
- Dramatically increases front end rigidity by acting as a lower front frame rail.
- Eliminates unwanted movement of the front frame rails.
- Transfers front suspension loads to the subframe system.
- Decreases weight transfer response time.
- Improves steering stability and predictability.
- Four wheel alignment (front-to-rear) remains consistent.
- Reduces interior vibration and noise.
- Can be used alone or with Stifflers’ Fully Integrated Technology (FIT)SystemTM.
Blow-By Racing is not responsible for any prices changes, mis-mark items , or any other mis-printed items.