* Replace factory rims and reuse stock tires without triggering "tire pressure" warning light.
* Required for tire pressure warning light to remain effective after a wheel or tire replacement.
* Bands can be transferred between wheels, saving money.
* Reuses factory tire pressure sensors.
* Works with 07-09 Mustangs.
* Quality and fit superior to OEM equipment.
* Fits 14" - 22" rims.
* Comes in set of two.
New wheels can enhance the handling and appearance of your Mustang. Installing new wheels may require deactivating your factory tire pressure sensors, resulting in a loss of its primary safety function, plus the irritation of having your tire pressure warning lit constantly lit. Stack Racing offers a simple solution in the form of our universal Mustang tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) sensor mounting bands and brackets, which allow you to enjoy continued functionality of your TPMS even after replacing your wheels - and ridding you of that annoying warning light.
Your stock factory mounting bands are designed for single use, and dealer cost averages around $50 per band. Our tire bands cost less and are transferrable between wheels, saving you money and keeping you and your passengers safe.
The universal mustang tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) sensor mounting bands and brackets offer fit superior to an OEM part, and are sold in a set of two. They can accommodate any Mustang rim between 14" and 22".
Blow-By Racing is not responsible for any prices changes, mis-mark items , or any other mis-printed items.