Monitoring The Temperature Of The Air Going Into Your Engine Is Critical To Safely Extracting The Most Power From Your Engine, Especially When Dealing With Forced Induction. Cool, Dense Air Will Always Make More Power And Minimize The Potential For Harmful Detonation. Autometers Dual Channel Air Temp Gauge Allows You To Accurately Monitor The Air Temp Before And After The Intercooler, As Well As The Ability To Monitor The Delta, Or Difference In Temps To Improve Understanding Of Intercooler Efficiency Or Heat Soak Effects Along The Intake Path.Configurable Warning Set Points And Peak Recall Provide Crucial Driver Feedback That Allows You To Keep Your Eyes On The Road. Autometers Patented Pro-Control Output Enables You To Set Up The Ground-Controlled Output To Automatically Control Intercooler Sprayers Or Other Devices Based On Gauge Sensor Readings.
- Monitors both upstream and downstream intake air temperature to accurately measure intake tract/intercooler efficiency
- Displays both pre and post intercooler as well as temperature difference
- Configurable Pro-Control output allows gauge to control exterior auxiliary devices based on downstream temperature (intercooler sprayer, water/meth, etc
- User programmable warning functi
- Peak recall/memory
- Display in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Includes two 3/8" NPT threaded air temp sensors, 12ft long wire harness, mounting hardware, and detailed installation instructions
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, works with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- GTIN: 00046074061585
- Add-On: N/A
- Emissions : Emission verification to be determined in ACES, vehicle application data.
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 5.5 x 6 x 6.5 inches