AutoMeter - GAUGE, WATER TEMP, 2 1/16", 100-250ÂºF, ELECTRIC, MARINE CARBON FIBER - 200762-40
A High Water Temp Can Be Detrimental To An Engine. Heat Is The Enemy Of Performance And Reliability. Keep Tabs On Your Temps With The Most Trusted Water Temperature Gauge On The Market. Autometers Advanced 1/8" Npt Temperature Transducer (990344) Is Available Separately For A Simple Installation On Any Application.
- Features front sealed bezel design for added water resistance and UV protected paint on dial pointer for added protection against sun damage
- Requires sending unit 990344 (sold separately)
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every marine electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, corrosion resistant mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 month limited warranty
- Autometers Race Proven Air-Core Electric Instruments Provide Quick And Accurate Readings While Keeping Hazardous Fluids Outside Of The Boat
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- GTIN: 00046074142512
- Add-On: 990344;2259;3298;3288;3284
- Emissions : Emission verification to be determined in ACES, vehicle application data.
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 4.25 x 4.75 x 4.5 inches