AutoMeter - GAUGE, WTEMP, 2 1/16", 260ÂºF, STEPPER MOTOR W/PEAK & WARN, ELITE, HIGH TEMP CAL - 5654-05702-D
Engines Dont Like High Water Temperatures, Heat Is The Enemy Of Performance And Reliability. Keep Tabs On Your Temps With The Most Accurate, Quickest Responding Water Temperature Gauge On The Market. Autometers Advanced 1/8" Npt Temperature Transducer Is Included As Well As A Direct Plug In Wiring Harness For Ease Of Installation.
- 7 user selectable colors (blue, white, red, green, cyan, violet, and yellow) to match visual preferences of driver and visibility conditions
- The employed compensation allows for a higher degree of accuracy and precision in the displayed fluid temperature readings at race speeds.
- This specialty variant gauge is NASCAR approved and eliminates the Pro-Control output and wiring present on the standard production Elite series model
- Set custom alert High and Low points specific to your vehicle & receive full dial warning notification to highlight the need for driver attention
- Acquire data for later review with one-touch Peak Recall functionality
- Gauge kit includes 1/8" NPT temperature sender, 3/8" and 1/2" NPT adapters, wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Autometers Race Proven Digital Stepper Motor Electric Instruments Provide Unmatched Accuracy While Keeping Hazardous Fluids Outside Of The Vehicle
- The accuracy of digital stepper motor gauges is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- This temp gauge uses specialty calibration not found in the standard Elite model which has been optimized for use on applications with very hot engine compartments with little airflow which result in higher temperature soak at the sensor
- GTIN: 00046074142222
- Add-On: 5276;2252;5652-05702-A;5660-05702-A;5639-05702-D;6847-05705
- Emissions : Emission verification to be determined in ACES, vehicle application data.
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 4.75 x 4.25 x 4.25 inches