AutoMeter - GAUGE, WATER TEMP, 2 1/16", 300ÂºF, STEPPER MOTOR W/PEAK & WARN, SLVR/BLK, SPEK - P34622
Engines Dont Like High Water Temperatures, Heat Is The Enemy Of Performance And Reliability. Keep Tabs On Your Temps With The Most Accurate, Quickest Responding Water Temperature Gauge On The Market. Autometers Advanced 1/8" Npt Temperature Transducer Is Included As Well As A Direct Plug In Wiring Harness For Ease Of Installation.
- 7 color user-selectable background illuminations (red, blue, green, white, yellow, orange, and violet) with adjustable brightness for day and night - with independent dimming of dial and pointer.
- Configurable" High" and" Low" warnings using three on-instrument-face buttons
- Pro-Control output enables a 1.5 amp load to activate a relay and trigger your choice of warning lights, external buzzers, fans, pumps, or features such as water/meth/nitrous injection.
- Features a peak recall function, which enables the user to review high gauge readings. The highest reading will be stored by the gauge until it is cleared.
- Solid-state data acquisition grade sending units provide unmatched gauge accuracy and withstand the harshest environments.
- Includes patented light-weight, spin-on bracket and pre-wired harness for simplified installation.
- Patented Wide Angle dial design provides the largest viewable dial available in a 2-1/16" gauge.
- Precision 280 Degrees brushless stepper motor movement provides a quiet, fluid, and accurate pointer movement with superior dial resolution.
- GTIN: 00046074153808
- Add-On: HPR;2205;P32522;P32222;P34422;P31422
- Emissions : Emission verification to be determined in ACES, vehicle application data.
- Life Cycle Status: Available Only While Supplies Last
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 5.5 x 5.5 x 4.75 inches