Worn front control arm bushings have a huge influence on vehicle stability, steering precision and braking efficiency. Replace worn bushings to as new condition utilising Whiteline's advanced synthetic elastomer bushings with core characteristics ensuring superior elasticity, memory and outright durability for all forms of driving applications.
- The latest in material formulation technology boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Engineered to alter/ optimise camber alignment to compensate for body roll, body distortion and tyre roll when cornering.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self-lubrication for optimum friction management.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new purchase .
- Offset mounting point to rectify vehicles with poor wheel alignment.
- Provides a window of adjustment to rectify or optimise a vehicles wheel alignment.
- Designed with the installer in mind by reducing the need of specialised skills, tools and equipment.
- GTIN: 09319924450657
- Add-On Part: NA
- Emissions : Legal US
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 3.937 x 6.2992 x 10.2362 inches