Whiteline - W53407 - Control arm - upper bushing
Worn front control arm bushings have a huge influence on vehicle stability, steering precision and braking efficiency. Replace worn bushings to as new condition utilising Whiteline's advanced synthetic elastomer bushings with core characteristics ensuring superior elasticity, memory and outright durability for all forms of driving applications.
- Protective powder coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Whiteline's latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self lubrication for optimum friction management.
- Specially bonded design for optimised strength typically required in high load bearing applications.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new Whiteline purchase.
- GTIN: 09319924383122
- Add-On Part: NA
- Emissions : Emission verification to be determined in ACES, vehicle application data.
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 2.7559 x 5.5118 x 7.874 inches