Whiteline caster kits are designed to improve cornering grip and vehicle straight line stability through increased static caster and dynamic negative camber gain. In addition, synthetic elastomer bushings provide improved steering feedback and braking performance.
- Engineered to alter/ optimise camber alignment to compensate for body roll, body distortion and tyre roll when cornering.
- Featuring anti geometry that works to aid traction by allowing the wheel to track the ground more precisely resulting in superior traction under power including cornering and dramatically reducing understeer and front wheel spin.
- Protective powder coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Whiteline's latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self lubrication for optimum friction management.
- GTIN: 09319924354535
- Add-On Part: NA
- Emissions : Emission verification to be determined in ACES, vehicle application data.
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 3.937 x 6.2992 x 10.2362 inches