Whiteline - W63424 - Control arm - upper front bushing
Suffering uneven tire wear, unbalanced braking or a less predictable rear end while cornering. It could be your control arm bushings have failed. Replace these worn parts with Whiteline synthetic elastomer bushings that offer long lasting durability for a safer more predictable vehicle.
- Protective powder coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Whiteline's latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self lubrication for optimum friction management.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new Whiteline purchase.
- GTIN: 09319924389933
- Add-On Part: NA
- Life Cycle Status: Discontinued
- Emissions : Emission verification to be determined in ACES, vehicle application data.
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 3.937 x 6.2992 x 10.2362 inches