Suffering uneven Tire wear, unbalanced braking or a less predictable rear end while cornering. It could be your control arm bushings have failed. Replace these worn parts with Whiteline's superior formulation bushings with core characteristics ensuring superior elasticity, memory and outright durability that offer a safer more predictable vehicle. Whiteline control arm bushings are designed to improve vehicle stability, improve handling braking control and alignment. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty . Whiteline bushings are made from the highest quality elastomers and are designed to synchronise your suspension system for optimal safety.
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Whiteline's latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self lubrication for optimum friction management.
- Designed with the installer in mind by reducing the need of specialised skills, tools and equipment.
- GTIN: 09319924398508
- Add-On Part: NA
- Emissions : Emission verification to be determined in ACES, vehicle application data.
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 2.7559 x 5.5118 x 7.874 inches