Eliminate back end squirm and ensure accurate axle location with Whiteline synthetic elastomer with core characteristics ensuring superior elasticity, memory and outright durability for all forms of driving applications.
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Whiteline's latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self lubrication for optimum friction management.
- Specially bonded design for optimised strength typically required in high load bearing applications.
- GTIN: 09319924356911
- Add-On Part: NA
- Emissions : Emission verification to be determined in ACES, vehicle application data.
- Life Cycle Status: Discontinued
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 2.7559 x 5.5118 x 7.874 inches