A stainless braided hose at a price competitive with the imports. Earl's Auto Flex(TM) HTE stainless braid– protected synthetic rubber hose is manufactured to our specifications in the U.S.A. Earl's Auto Flex(TM) HTE hose features a recommended temperature range and maximum operating pressure equal to our premium quality perform-O flex hose, at a much better price. A partial coverage textile inner braid is imbedded in the HTE liner during manufacture. The hose is finished with a full coverage stainless steel braid which is bonded to the reinforced HTE liner. Continuous use temperature rating is negative 40 to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Auto–Flex hose is intended for use with Swivel–Seal, Auto–Fit and Auto–Mate hose ends only. No other Earl's hose ends are intended for use with Auto–Flex hose. The use of other manufacturers hose ends is not recommended.
- Stainless Braid
- Protects Synthetic Rubber Hose
- Competitive Price
- Meets USA Specifications
- Clean and Fast Flowing
- Textile Braid In Hose Liner
- Desirable Flexibility
- GTIN: 00021432480246
- Brand Name: Earl's Performance
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Color: Silver
- Compatible Hose End: Econ-O-Fit
- Fluid Type: Automatic Transmission Fluid
- Hose Length: 3 ft.
- Hose Outer Material: Stainless Steel Braided
- Hose Size: 11AN
- Inside Diameter: 0.602 in. to 0.659 in.
- Inside Diameter to Outside Diameter Concentricity: 0.020 in.
- Material: Braided Stainless Steel
- Maximum Working PSI: 750
- Minimum Bend Radius: 4.500 in.
- Outside Diameter: 0.845 in. to 0.891 in.
- Product Length: 3 ft.
- Size: 11AN
- Submersible in Fuel: No
- Temperature: -40-350° F
- Vacuum: 0-27 in. Hg
- Country of Origin: United States
- Emissions : Released
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each:
- Package UOM:
- Dimension: 14.2600 x 14.2000 x 1.5000 inches
- Weight: 1.2500 lb