A stainless braided hose at a price competitive with the imports. Earl's Auto Flex(TM) HTE stainless braid– protected synthetic rubber hose is manufactured to our specifications in the U.S.A. Earl's Auto Flex(TM) HTE hose features a recommended temperature range and maximum operating pressure equal to our premium quality perform-O flex hose, at a much better price. A partial coverage textile inner braid is imbedded in the HTE liner during manufacture. The hose is finished with a full coverage stainless steel braid which is bonded to the reinforced HTE liner. Continuous use temperature rating is negative 40 to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Auto–Flex hose is intended for use with Swivel–Seal, Auto–Fit and Auto–Mate hose ends only. No other Earl's hose ends are intended for use with Auto–Flex hose. The use of other manufacturers hose ends is not recommended.
- Stainless Braid
- Protects Synthetic Rubber Hose
- Competitive Price
- Meets USA Specifications
- Has Recommended Temp. Range
- Textile Braid In Hose Liner
- Desirable Flexibility
- Clean and Fast Flowing
- GTIN: 00021432480758
- Hose Size: 32AN
- Inside Diameter: 1.750 in.
- Material: Braided Stainless Steel
- Outside Diameter: 2.125 in.
- Product Length: 20 ft.
- Size: 32AN
- Submersible in Fuel: No
- Temperature: -40-350° F
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Color: Silver
- Compatible Hose End: Econ-O-Fit
- Fluid Type: Automatic Transmission Fluid
- Hose Length: 20 ft.
- Hose Outer Material: Stainless Steel Braided
- Emissions : Emission verification to be determined in ACES, vehicle application data.
- Life Cycle Status: Discontinued
- Quantity of Each:
- Package UOM:
- Dimension: 14.0000 x 14.0000 x 3.0000 inches