Flame Guard Insulation
$11.00 USD $12.22
It is often necessary to insulate hoses or cables from extreme heat sources. Earl's non–asbestos flame guard is a very efficient insulating sleeve for hose assemblies. Comes in brick red.
- Operating Temperature -65 F To 500 F w/Splashes To 3000 F
- Plain w/o Logo
- Black Flame Guard w/ Hook-And-Loop Seam
- Easy Installation; Even After Hose Or Wiring Is Already Installed
- Insulate Hos; Cables; And Wiring From Extreme Heat
- Choose From I.D. Of 3/4 in.; 1 in.; 1-1/4 in.; 1-1/2 in.; 2 in.
- Choose From Two Pre-Cut Lengths 12 in. Or 18 in. Long
- Sewn On The Ends To Prevent Fraying
- GTIN: 00021432150040
- Color: Silver
- Fits Over Straight: -10 and -12 B Nuts
- Hose Length: Bulk
- Hose Outer Material: Orange Silicone
- Inside Diameter Stretch Range: 1.062 in. to 1.400 in.
- Material: Flexible Braiding
- Max Temperature Rating: 500 Degree
- Maximum Hose Inside Diameter: 1.400 in.
- Product Length: 12 ft.
- Size: 1.000 in.
- Style: Non Split Sleeve
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Emissions : Emission verification to be determined in ACES, vehicle application data.
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each:
- Package UOM:
- Dimension: 2.5000 x 15.0000 x 15.0000 inches