Black exhaust wrap maintains hotter exhaust and header gases, decreases the density, and that allows the exhaust gas to exit the system faster! Increased exhaust scavenging is produced, this pulls the intake gases through the cycle faster, helping to lower intake temperatures: that equals more horsepower. Our black exhaust wrap also reduces radiant heat damage and can lower under hood temperatures by as much as 50%. This exhaust wrap features a proprietary black coating, it holds its color longer than similar graphite coated wraps. It can withstand 1200F continuous and 2000F intermittent. Coil the black wrap around your exhaust pipe, using overlap to hold itself in place (like a hockey stick or tennis racket grip) use our Thermal-Tie, hose clamps, or wire to secure ends in place. Our black exhaust wrap is asbestos free and is made from a base high quality fiberglass yarn. It is noncombustible, it is also water and fungus resistant. Always wear gloves, safety glasses and dust mask wearing long sleeves are also recommended when handling this product.
- Rated for 1200F continuous use, 2000F intermittent
- Reduces under hood temperatures up to 50 percent
- Increases horsepower
- All rolls 1/16 inch thick
- GTIN: 00819825012576
- Color: black
- Installation Tip: Locking Ties
- Instructions Included: Y
- Insulation Type: Product can be placed in direct contact with heat source.
- Material: Fiberglass
- Operating Temperature: 1200F
- Peak Temperature: 2000F
- Safety Warning: Always wear safety glasses, dust mask, gloves and long sleeves are recommended when handling this product.
- Emissions : Legal US
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 11 x 11 x 6 inches