The business end of this heat shield is made the HPi?s proprietary Inferno Mat. This special high-temperature silica insulation can withstand constant temperatures of 1800 F and intermittent temperatures of 2200 F. It remains flexible and strong at even at sustain temperatures of 1800 F. Heatshield Products uses their Stealth? Lava Shield as the outer layer to both give it that cool carbon fiber look and while adding another layer of insulation performance.
- Rated for 1200F continuous use, 2000F intermittent
- Reduces under hood temperatures up to 50 percent
- Increases horsepower
- All rolls 1/16 inch thick
- GTIN: 00819825012088
- Color: white
- Installation Tip: Locking Ties
- Instructions Included: Y
- Insulation Type: Product can be placed in direct contact with heat source.
- Material: Fiberglass
- Operating Temperature: 1200F
- Peak Temperature: 2000F
- Safety Warning: Always wear safety glasses, dust mask, gloves and long sleeves are recommended when handling this product.
- Emissions : Legal US
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 8 x 8 x 1.5 inches