Hot Rod Sleeve is thermal sleeving capable of withstanding 1100F continuous. This non-flammable sleeve has a special weave that allows it to expand and contract over fittings. In addition, it has that old school sleeve look with modern heat shield technology. Ideal for shielding fuel lines - helping to stop vapor lock, protect sensitive wire looms from close proximity heat, shield brake lines & hoses, and stop clutch cables from melting. This enables you to fit things into those tight places, and we all know custom builds have lots of tight places. Available in 10' and 100' rolls!
- Expands and contracts up to 15% of nominal ID
- Rated for 1100F continuous, 2000F>30 sec
- Protects lines, harnesses, hoses, and fluids
- GTIN: 00819825010756
- Color: Black
- Installation Tip: Slide On
- Instructions Included: N
- Insulation Type: Product can be used as a radiant heat barrier or placed directly on heat source.
- Material: Fiberglass
- Operating Temperature: 1100F
- Peak Temperature: 2000F
- Safety Warning: Always wear safety glasses, dust mask, gloves and long sleeves are recommended when handling this product.
- Emissions : Legal US
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 8.5 x 8.5 x 3 inches