HP Builder?s Kits feature a heat protective thermal sleeving capable of withstanding 1200F continuous. This nonflammable sleeve has a special weave that allows it to expand and contract over fittings. These sleeves can protect fuel lines, preventing vapor lock. They can also be used to protect wires from heat damage and allow you to hide your wiring. You get modern heat shield protection with a vintage OEM look. The 1/2 Inch sleeve is ideal for shielding most fuel lines, helping to stop vapor lock and improve performance. The smaller 7/16 Inch sleeve is great for small wire looms and brake lines. The 5/8 Inch id sleeves are ideal for protecting your oil lines from heat damage caused by being too close to the motor or exhaust. So add some heat protection and make your ride a cooler one.
- Continuous operating temperature of 1100F, 2000F intermittent
- Capable of reducing up to 60 percent of radiant heat
- Special weave that allows it to expand and contract over fittings, terminals, etc.
- Helps to prevent vapor lock, protects wires from melting, shields oil and brake lines
- GTIN: 00819825010671
- Color: Black
- Installation Tip: Slide On
- Instructions Included: N
- Insulation Type: Product can be placed in direct contact with heat source.
- Material: Fiberglass
- Operating Temperature: 1100F
- Peak Temperature: 2000F
- Safety Warning: Always wear safety glasses, dust mask, gloves and long sleeves are recommended when handling this product.
- Emissions : Legal US
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 8 x 3 x 1 inches