Add cool protection to your hot rod or custom car. HP Color heat sleeves are an excellent way to protect wires, fuel lines, brake lines and more while enhancing your vehicles appearance. This special weaving of the sleeve allows it to expand over fittings when installing and return to its original size. Colored Sleeve coatings make them capable of withstanding 1200F continuous. Rolls are 25' in length and have an adjustable inside diameter from ?" to 7/16". Fasten using Thermal-Tie or hose clamp. HP color heat shield sleeves are available in red, blue, yellow, black, tan, and purple.
- Continuous operating temperature of 1100F, 2000F intermittent
- Capable of reducing up to 60% of radiant heat
- Helps to prevent vapor lock, protects wires from melting
- GTIN: 00819825010640
- Color: Black
- Installation Tip: Slide On
- Instructions Included: N
- Insulation Type: Product can be placed in direct contact with heat source.
- Material: Fiberglass
- Operating Temperature: 1100F
- Peak Temperature: 2000F
- Safety Warning: Always wear safety glasses, dust mask, gloves and long sleeves are recommended when handling this product.
- Emissions : Legal US
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 8 x 5 x 1.75 inches