Whether you are out on the strip, track, or in the desert, it is imperative to protect your expensive race fuel that enables your vehicle to reach maximum performance. HP Cool Can Shields are fabricated from a light-weight aluminized material that act as a UV heat shield for your fuel can or utility jug and protects its contents from solar radiation. This keeps your race fuel cool, preventing fuel evaporation and keeps the fuel?s chemical balance intact. Race fuels are comprised of 100?s of chemicals, some burn off quickly at lower temps. A hot can sitting out in the sun and burn off the these chemicals. This changes your fuel?s chemical composition, not that car or bike you had dialed in at your shop has different chemical balance of fuel running through it! This can adversely affect your vehicles performance, and give your competitors an edge. Utility jugs covered with our heat shields have cooler fuel temperatures by as much as 20?F vs. unprotected sun baked fuel containers. In addition to fuel protection, the HP Cool Can Shields will also increase your can's life expectancy by 50% by preventing sun damage.
- Reflects solar radiation, keeping fuel cool
- Keeps fuel?s chemical balance in tact
- Prevents fuel evaporation
- GTIN: 00819825013665
- Color: Silver/Aluminum
- Electrical Warning: Caution this material is electrically conductive; be sure to insulate any terminals that might come in contact with this product.
- Installation Tip: Slide on
- Instructions Included: N
- Insulation Type: Radiant heat barrier, requires 1 Inch of airspace. Not designed for direct contact.
- Material: Aluminized Mylar
- Operating Temperature: 250F
- Peak Temperature: 500F
- Static Discharge Warning: Caution static electricity can cause fires or explosions near fuel, be sure container is properly grounded before filling with fuel.
- Emissions : Legal US
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 18 x 7.5 x 1.5 inches