This rugged silicone fire heat shield sleeve makes it resistant to chemicals, abrasion, and fraying. You can also use HP Fire Armor for brake lines, fuel lines, wiring harnesses, and cables. In addition you can the rugged silicone coating makes this heat shield sleeve ideal for protecting welding lines and cables. This sleeve is designed to reduce and dissipate heat and works great for areas where harsh environments exist that require heat shield insulation. HP Fire Armor Sleeving withstands 450F continuous.
- Continuous operating temperature of 450F, 700F intermittent
- Silicone layer can be cleaned and protects against abrasion
- Helps to prevent vapor lock, protects wires from melting
- GTIN: 00819825010008
- Color: Red
- Installation Tip: Slide On
- Instructions Included: N
- Insulation Type: Product can be placed in direct contact with heat source.
- Material: Silicone Fiberglass
- Operating Temperature: 450F
- Peak Temperature: 700F
- Safety Warning: Always wear safety glasses, dust mask, gloves and long sleeves are recommended when handling this product.
- Emissions : Legal US
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 10 x 10 x 4.5 inches