Keep your cool in the heat with our HP Heatshield Mat. When used in applications when there is 1" of airspace and air flow, this heat shield cloth is capable of reflecting 90% of radiant heat. Face the aluminized side toward the source of radiant heat to shield heat away. This product withstands 1100?F of radiant heat (requires minimum of 1" of airspace) and up to 450?F of direct heat. This is perfect for using underneath your floor pan to shield heat from your DPF, muffler, catalytic converter, and exhaust system, or it can be used on your firewall to shield motor heat. It can also be used as a cold air intake heat shield, stick this onto your metal or plastic air box to stop heat from heating up your intake. The HP Heatshield Mat is available with a high temperature peel and stick adhesive. Self-adhesive version is not recommended for rough unfinished fiberglass or carbon fiber.
- Continuous operating reflective temperature of 1100F, 1800F intermittent
- Capable of reducing up to 90% of radiant heat
- Adhesive backing sticks to almost any clean surface
- Helps shield fire walls, hoods, body panels, floor boards
- GTIN: 00819825013481
- Color: Silver/Aluminum
- Electrical Warning: Caution this material is electrically conductive; be sure to insulate any terminals that might come in contact with this product.
- Installation Tip: Self Adhesive
- Instructions Included: N
- Insulation Type: Radiant heat barrier, requires 1 Inch of airspace. Not designed for direct contact.
- Material: Aluminized Fiberglass
- Operating Temperature: 1100F
- Peak Temperature: 2000F
- Safety Warning: Always wear safety glasses, dust mask, gloves and long sleeves are recommended when handling this product.
- Emissions : Legal US
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 18 x 8 x 1.5 inches