Tired of that "Brand X" 2000F header wrap becoming brittle and falling apart? Look no further than our Inferno Header Wrap to solve the problem. Unlike fiberglass and basalt (volcanic) exhaust wraps (which should be advertised at a 1200F operating temperature); our Inferno Wrap is made from silica filament yarn making this header wrap strong and flexible while operating at its designed operating temperature of 2000F continuous and 3000F intermittent. Inferno header wrap will sustain the extreme temperatures that your glowing pipes from turbo, down pipe, header, manifold or racing applications require. Simply put there is not an insulating wrap on the market that will take higher temperatures and last longer. You can actually wrap the header with Inferno Wrap, run it, heat it up, and then unwrap our Inferno Wrap from the header when needed. Wrap the Inferno Wrap around your header pipe, using overlap to hold itself in place (like a hockey stick or tennis racket grip) use our Thermal-Tie, hose clamps, or wire to secure ends in place. Our Inferno Wrap is asbestos free and is made from a base high quality silica yarn. It is noncombustible, it is also water and fungus resistant. Always wear gloves, safety glasses and dust mask when handling this product, long sleeves are also recommended.
- Rated for 2000F continuous use, 3000F intermittent
- Header wrap reduces under hood temperatures up to 50 percent
- Inferno header wrap increases horsepower
- Header heat wrap rolls are 1/16 inch thick
- GTIN: 00819825012620
- Color: off-white
- Installation Tip: Locking Ties
- Instructions Included: Y
- Insulation Type: Product can be placed in direct contact with heat source.
- Material: Proprietary Silica
- Operating Temperature: 2000F
- Peak Temperature: 3000F
- Safety Warning: Always wear safety glasses, dust mask, gloves and long sleeves are recommended when handling this product.
- Emissions : Legal US
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 8.75 x 8.75 x 2.25 inches