Rugged alloy heat shields to reflect heat away
$60.24 USD $61.47
More than just another heat shield, Inferno Shields can be custom configured to handle whatever your thermal requirements are. These heat shields can be bent, folded and twisted to form a custom shape. Our heat shields come in three different grades of alloy: aluminum (900F continuous), stainless steel (1800F continuous) and Inconel (2200F continuous). All of these alloy heat shields have an inner ceramic pad that can be trimmed, then fold over outer alloy layer for a custom size or fit. Larger and custom heat shields available with volume purchase. All of these heat shields may be fastened with Thermal-Tie, safety wire, screws, or rivets.
- Continuous operating temperature of 900F, 1800F and 2200F
- Capable of reflecting over 90% of radiant heat
- Flexible, bends and will hold its shape
- Simple installation, install in minutes!
- Perfect radiant heat shield for mufflers, catalytic converters, DPF, and more
- GTIN: 00819825010145
- Color: Aluminum/White
- Electrical Warning: Caution this material is electrically conductive; be sure to insulate any terminals that might come in contact with this product.
- Installation Tip: Rivets or Spray-on Adhesive
- Instructions Included: N
- Insulation Type: Product can be used as a radiant heat barrier or placed directly on heat source.
- Material: Proprietary Data
- Operating Temperature: 900F
- Peak Temperature: 1100F
- Emissions : Legal US
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 18 x 8 x 0.25 inches