This heat shield cloth, has a high quality "mirror" finish compared to most other reflective aluminized cloth mats. In addition it weighs 40% less than comparable aluminized fiberglass cloth products. When used in applications when there is 1" of airspace and good air flow, Thermaflect Cloth is capable of reflecting 90% of radiant heat. The mirror like finish and light weight construction will blow the gold sticker stuff away with its reflectivity. Use Thermaflect Cloth as a heat shield for: under your hood, on a fuel cell, aluminum intercooler pipes, air filter box, or turn your aftermarket intake into real cold air intake! Face the aluminized side toward the source of heat to shield heat away. This product withstands 1100F of radiant heat. Thermaflect Cloth is available with a high temperature peel and stick adhesive that will stick to almost any clean surface. Self-adhesive version is not recommended for rough unfinished fiberglass or carbon fiber.
- Continuous operating reflective temperature of 1100F, 1800F intermittent
- Capable of reducing up to 90% of radiant heat
- Adhesive backing sticks to almost any clean surface
- Helps shield fire walls, hoods, body panels, floor boards
- GTIN: 00819825013399
- Color: Silver/Aluminum
- Electrical Warning: Caution this material is electrically conductive; be sure to insulate any terminals that might come in contact with this product.
- Installation Tip: Spray-on Adhesive
- Instructions Included: N
- Insulation Type: Radiant heat barrier, requires 1 Inch of airspace. Not designed for direct contact.
- Material: Proprietary Aluminized Fiberglass
- Operating Temperature: 1100F
- Peak Temperature: 2000F
- Safety Warning: Always wear safety glasses, dust mask, gloves and long sleeves are recommended when handling this product.
- Emissions : Legal US
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 8 x 2.88 x 2.2 inches