Shield your wiring, lines, and cables safe from heat, without disassembling them. Forget about that old fire silicone sleeving (450F max); Thermaflect Sleeve acts as a thermal barrier capable of reflecting up to 95 percent of radiant heat away (requires minimum of 1 inch of airspace). It is excellent to use on your fuel lines, wiring looms, air intake, intercooler pipes, and air conditioner hoses. By keeping fuel and air intake temperatures cool it helps to prevent vapor lock, improves performance, improves mileage and also reduces fuel evaporation and vapor lock. Weight there is more; a 3 foot length our Thermaflect Sleeve weighs less than 6 inches of the old silicone covered stuff of the same diameter. Though it weighs much less, it offers superior radiant heat protection. Thermaflect Sleeve withstands 1100F of continuous radiant heat and 500F direct heat. Also available in sewn seam.
- Continuous operating reflective temperature of 1100F, 2000F intermittent
- Capable of reducing up to 90 percent of radiant heat
- Helps to prevent vapor lock, lower air intake temperatures, protects wires from melting
- hook & loop allows installation without component assembly
- GTIN: 00819825011760
- Color: Silver/Aluminum
- Electrical Warning: Caution this material is electrically conductive; be sure to insulate any terminals that might come in contact with this product.
- Installation Tip: Hook & loop seam
- Instructions Included: N
- Insulation Type: Radiant heat barrier, requires 1 Inch of airspace. Not designed for direct contact.
- Material: Proprietary Aluminized Fiberglass
- Operating Temperature: 1100F
- Peak Temperature: 2000F
- Safety Warning: Always wear safety glasses, dust mask, gloves and long sleeves are recommended when handling this product.
- Emissions : Legal US
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 8 x 8 x 2.37 inches