Maximum Flow Muffler
The Hooker Maximum Flow muffler actually flows 99 percent and produces more horsepower and torque than a 2–1/2 inch open pipe. The polished stainless Maximum Flow is constructed of all stainless steel for maximum corrosion protection, good looks and long life. They use a high temperature packing material to absorb excessive noise while allowing a mellow powerful sound. As with all absorption type silencers, the Maximum Flow will be most effective for sound control with lower compression (8.5 to 1 and lower) motors with conservative camshafts and with applications using catalytic converter(s). The Maximum Flow flows either direction, allowing for easy installation.
- Bi-Directional Exhaust Flow Design
- High Temp Packing Material Absorbs Excess Noise
- Mellow Powerful Sound
- Robotic Weld Seams
- Stainless Steel Perforated Exhaust Core
- GTIN: 00090127574300
- Body Height: 4.750 in.
- Body Length: 14.000 in.
- Body Width: 10.250 in.
- Inlet Connection Type: Pipe
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Inlet Position: Center
- Inlet Size: 4.000 in.
- Inlet Type: Single Center
- Main Piping Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Material: Aluminized Steel
- Muffler Count: 1
- Muffler Type: Glass Pack
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Outlet Position: Center
- Outlet Size: 4.000 in.
- Outlet Type: Single Center Outlet
- Overall Length: 18.000 in.
- Shape: Oval
- Tip Quantity: 0
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Emissions : Emission verification to be determined in ACES, vehicle application data.
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each:
- Package UOM:
- Dimension: 20.0000 x 11.0000 x 5.0000 inches