To insure quick warm up under cold weather conditions, use our oil–stat. This uniquely designed product controls oil temperature like a thermostat controls water temperature in a radiator. Designed for passenger car and light truck usage with Earl's temp-a-cure(TM) oil coolers. Billet 6061–T6 aircraft aluminum with three sensor ports.
- Billet Housing
- Insures Quick; Controlled Warm-Up
- Thermostat Design
- Three Sensor Ports
- Allows Monitoring Of Oil Temp; Flow & Pressure
- GTIN: 00021432254663
- Brand Name: Earl's Performance
- Dimensions: 4.000 in. x 4.000 in.
- Finish: Black Anodized
- Fully Open: 180
- Material: Billet Aluminum
- Mount Hole Diameter: 0.250 in.
- Port Size: 0.875 in. -14 Female (-10 O-Ring Boss)
- Start to Open Temperature: 160 Degrees Farenheit
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Country of Origin: United States
- Emissions : Released
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each:
- Package UOM:
- Dimension: 4.3000 x 4.3000 x 2.3000 inches
- Weight: 1.2500 lb