Constructed in the USA, the Pro Lite 350 hose has a tough, abrasion resistant nylon sheathing, bonded to the textile inner braid embedded in the synthetic rubber liner. This gives the hose incredible flexibility while maintaining the ability to withstand high vacuum and hot oil temperatures. Pro Lite 350 hose has been specifically designed to use Earl's swivel seal, auto–fit and auto crimp hose ends exclusively. The use of other manufacturers hose ends is not recommended and may compromise the pressure capabilities and durability of the hose. Insist on the brands you trust, Earl's Pro Lite 350 hose and swivel seal, auto–fit or auto crimp hose ends.
- Highest Pressure Lightweight Rubber Lined Hose Available
- Withstands Hot Oil Temperatures
- Incredible Flexibility
- Synthetic Rubber Liner
- Abrasion Resistant Nylon Sheath
- Constructed In USA
- Half The Weight Of Traditional Stainless Braid Hose
- Easy To Cut And Work With
- Accepts Swivel-Seal™; Auto-Crimp™; Auto-Fit™ Hose Ends
- GTIN: 00090127641729
- Brand Name: Earl's Performance
- Color: Silver
- Compatible Hose End: Auto-Crimp
- Fluid Type: Automatic Transmission Fluid
- Hose Length: 33 ft.
- Hose Outer Material: Black Nylon
- Hose Size: 20AN
- Inside Diameter: 1.120 in.
- Length: 33 ft.
- Material: Braided Stainless Steel
- Maximum Working PSI: 250
- Minimum Bend Radius: 8.500 in.
- Outside Diameter: 1.440 in.
- Product Length: 33 ft.
- Size: -20AN
- Submersible in Fuel: No
- Temperature: -40-350° F
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Country of Origin: United States
- Emissions : Released
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each:
- Package UOM:
- Dimension: 16.7000 x 16.5000 x 12.0000 inches
- Weight: 12.5800 lb