Introducing Pro-Lite 390(TM) from Earl's! A perfect mix of Stainless under braid and fabric outer braid and 100% constructed in the USA. Pro-Lite 390 consists of an inner tube of oil resistant "PKR" synthetic rubber. A partial coverage stainless wire inner braid and an oil, weather, and abrasion resistant, black, entangled filament nylon fiber cover. This added stainless braid under the cover and over the liner, adds additional hoop strength for higher pressure ratings and added strength for tight radius applications. It also adds needed strength for high suction and vacuum conditions. Much more durable for extreme uses over Pro Lite 350 which does not have the inner stainless braid. For use with Swivel Seal, Auto Crimp, and Auto Fit hose ends.
- Ultra Lightweight and Durable
- Can Take Demanding Conditions
- Delivers To Winners Circle
- Constructed In USA
- Abrasion Resistant Nylon Sheath
- PKR Synthetic Rubber Tube
- Clean and Fast Flowing
- Withstands Hot Oil Temperatures
- GTIN: 00090127670149
- Brand Name: Earl's Performance
- Color: Black
- Compatible Hose End: Auto-Crimp
- Fluid Type: Automatic Transmission Fluid
- Hose Length: 3 ft.
- Hose Outer Material: Black Nylon
- Hose Size: 6AN
- Inside Diameter: 0.350 in.
- Material: Braided Stainless Steel
- Maximum Working PSI: 500
- Minimum Bend Radius: 2.250 in.
- Outside Diameter: 0.550 in.
- Product Length: 3 ft.
- Size: 6AN
- Submersible in Fuel: No
- Temperature: -40-350° F
- Vacuum: 0-27 in. Hg
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Country of Origin: United States
- Emissions : Released
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each:
- Package UOM:
- Dimension: 14.0000 x 14.0000 x 1.3000 inches
- Weight: 0.7500 lb