These couplers have a compact, light & high strength aluminum design for space, weight and reliability benefits. They are also lighter on the budget, but still have the same Staubli design: minimal size for maximum flow with minimal fluid loss. RMI/EA couplers use Fluorocarbon Viton(TM)/FPM coated seals with an operating temperature of –15F to 400F. These couplers are not designed for fuels. Check out the SPT range designed for fuel applications. Viton(TM) is a registered trademark of DuPont(TM) Performance Elastomers.
- Valve Design Ensures Optimal Flow
- Compact Size And Light Weight
- High Strength Aluminum Construction
- GTIN: 00090127666241
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Emissions : Emission verification to be determined in ACES, vehicle application data.
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each:
- Package UOM:
- Dimension: 2.7500 x 4.0000 x 10.7500 inches