Speed–flex hose is intended for use with speed–seal hose ends only. No other Earl's hose end is intended for use with speed–flex hose. The use of other manufacturers hose ends is not recommended. The use of stainless braid protected Teflon(R) brake hose assemblies will result in a firmer brake pedal, improved brake pedal feel and better brake modulation. Teflon(R) is a registered trademark of DuPont Performance Elastomers.
- Use Of Extruded Teflon™ Coating
- Stainless Steel Outer Braid
- Solves Pedal Travel Problem
- Increased Brake Pedal Firmness
- Modulate Brakes Efficiently
- Improved Abrasion Resistance
- Sold Per Foot (Bulk Only)
- Impervious To Any Fuel Blend
- -65 to +450 Degrees F Operating Temperature
- GTIN: 00021432110020
- Brand Name: Earl's Performance
- Carbon Lined: No
- Color: Silver
- Compatible Hose End: Speed-Seal
- Fluid Type: Automatic Transmission Fluid
- Hose Length: Bulk
- Hose Outer Material: Stainless Steel Braided
- Hose Size: 2AN
- Inside Diameter: 0.080 in.
- Material: Braided Stainless Steel
- Maximum Continuous Length: 50 ft.
- Outside Diameter: 0.200 in.
- Product Length: N/A
- Size: 2AN
- Submersible in Fuel: Yes
- Temperature: -65-450° F
- Wall Thickness: 0.430 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Country of Origin: United States
- Emissions : Released
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each:
- Package UOM:
- Dimension: 4.2500 x 3.0000 x 1.5000 inches
- Weight: 0.0312 lb