Speed-Flex hose is intended for use with Speed-Seal hose ends only. No other Earl's hose end is intended for use with Speed-Flex hose. The use of other manufacturers hose ends is not recommended. The use of stainless braid protected PTFE lined brake hose assemblies will result in a firmer brake pedal, improved brake pedal "feel" and better brake modulation.
- Use Of Extruded Teflon™ Coating
- Stainless Steel Outer Braid
- Solves Pedal Travel Problem
- Increased Brake Pedal Firmness
- Modulate Brakes Efficiently
- Improved Abrasion Resistance
- Sold Per Foot (Bulk Only)
- Impervious To Any Fuel Blend
- -65 to +450 Degrees F Operating Temperature
- GTIN: 00021432110075
- Brand Name: Earl's Performance
- Product Length: N/A
- Size: 6AN
- Submersible in Fuel: Yes
- Temperature: -65-450° F
- Wall Thickness: 0.430 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Carbon Lined: Yes
- Color: Silver
- Compatible Hose End: Speed-Seal
- Fluid Type: Automatic Transmission Fluid
- Hose Length: Bulk
- Hose Outer Material: Stainless Steel Braided
- Hose Size: 6AN
- Inside Diameter: 0.340 in.
- Material: Braided Stainless Steel
- Maximum Continuous Length: 50 ft.
- Outside Diameter: 0.550 in.
- Country of Origin: United States
- Emissions : Released
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each:
- Package UOM:
- Dimension: 16.0000 x 16.0000 x 6.0000 inches
- Weight: 0.0091 lb