Our factory assembled hoses are made from the same SPEED–FLEX stainless steel braid protected hose of extruded PTFE that is the world standard of the racing industry for flexible brake, clutch and instrument hoses. Hoses are assembled with Earl''s SPEED–FLEX crimp or swaged permanently installed hose ends. Each hose is pressure tested to 4,000 psi.
- Use Of Extruded Teflon™ Coating
- Stainless Steel Outer Braid
- Solves Pedal Travel Problem
- Increased Brake Pedal Firmness
- Modulate Brakes Efficiently
- Improved Abrasion Resistance
- Increased Temp. Capacity
- Impervious To Any Fuel Blend
- GTIN: 00090127047521
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Fluid Type: Automatic Transmission Fluid
- Hose Outer Material: Stainless Steel Braided
- Hose Size: 3AN
- Inside Diameter: N/A
- Length: 11.000 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Outside Diameter: N/A
- Product Length: 11.000 in.
- Size: -3 AN
- Submersible in Fuel: Yes
- Wall Thickness: 0.430 in.
- Emissions : Emission verification to be determined in ACES, vehicle application data.
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each:
- Package UOM:
- Dimension: 1.5000 x 6.0000 x 9.0000 inches