Our factory assembled hoses are made from the same SPEED–FLEX stainless steel braid protected hose of extruded PTFE that is the world standard of the racing industry for flexible brake, clutch and instrument hoses. Hoses are assembled with Earl''s SPEED–FLEX crimp or swaged permanently installed hose ends. Each hose is pressure tested to 4,000 psi.
- Use Of Extruded Teflon™ Coating
- Standard Of Racing Industry
- For Flexible And Firmer Brake
- For Flexible Clutch
- For Instrument Hoses
- Pressure Tested To 4000 psi
- GTIN: 00090127049396
- Color: Cast Aluminum
- Inside Diameter: N/A
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Outside Diameter: N/A
- Product Length: 6.000 in.
- Size: -3 AN
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Emissions : Emission verification to be determined in ACES, vehicle application data.
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each:
- Package UOM:
- Dimension: 1.5000 x 4.7500 x 8.5000 inches