Ultra-Flex™ 304 Stainless Braid Hose
$229.95 USD $256.00
We have taken the same inner tubing of our Kevlar(R) hose, and covered it with a high tensile grade 304 stainless steel. You still get all of the same flow rate and flexibility advantages of the Kevlar(R) hose but with additional protection. The carbon lined inner tubing (for static dissipation) is smooth bore with large ID for maximum flow and convoluted exterior support for incredible flexibility. Ultra-Flex stainless is 40% lighter and has an average of 14% larger ID than our premium stainless braided rubber hose. Being made of PTFE resin, it has a large range of applications: Fuel, Oil, Water, Methanol, and Air as well as a very high vacuum rating – 29Hg. The new stainless hose also accepts all of the same hose ends and crimp collars made for the Kevlar(R) Ultra-Flex line. This means that the same crimper and dies used for the Kevlar(R) hose can be used with the new stainless, so your Earl's universal crimper and dies are all you need for all of your high end line assemblies.(All trademarks are property of their respective owners.)
- Stainless Steel
- High Temp Smooth Bore Tubing
- Convoluted Outer Wall
- Clean and Fast Flowing
- GTIN: 00090127022306
- Fluid Type: Pump Gas
- Hose Length: 10 ft.
- Hose Outer Material: Stainless Steel Braided
- Hose Size: 6AN
- Inside Diameter: 0.394 in.
- Material: 304 Stainless
- Maximum Working PSI: 1180
- Minimum Bend Radius: 0.787 in.
- Outside Diameter: 0.512 in.
- Product Length: 10 ft.
- Size: -6AN
- Submersible in Fuel: Yes
- Vacuum: 0-29 in. Hg
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Color: Black Anodized
- Compatible Hose End: Ultra Flex
- Crimping Die: 14MM - D10014BERL
- Final Crimp O.D. Range: 0.595 in. - 0.615 in.
- Emissions : Emission verification to be determined in ACES, vehicle application data.
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each:
- Package UOM:
- Dimension: 14.0000 x 14.0000 x 3.0000 inches