Ultra-Flex™ Kevlar Braid Hose
$803.95 USD $894.00
The packaging envelopes of the modern racing car become tighter each year - leaving less room for auxiliaries such as plumbing. At the same time it becomes more and more difficult to get the cars down to minimum weight. Earl's Ultra-Flex 650(TM) hose solves these issues. Earl's finest and lightest hose combines a woven Ultra-light Kevlar(R) braid with a smooth bore PTFE tubing for increased flow and convoluted outside for incredible flexibility. It also has significantly higher flow and pressure ratings than conventional convoluted PTFE hose. Ultra-Flex 650(TM) is 60% lighter than our stainless braid-protected synthetic rubber hose, and 15% lighter than our Pro-Lite 350(TM) hose. You have spent a lot of time, energy and money on your race engine and you should bring the life sustaining fluid to it with the best hose on the market today - Earl's Ultra-Flex 650(TM). (All trademarks are property of their respective owners.)
- Ultra-Light Kevlar® Outer Braid
- High Temp
- Smooth PTFE Tubing
- Clean and Fast Flowing
- Sold In Pre-Packaged Lengths
- GTIN: 00090127030172
- Color: Black Anodized
- Compatible Hose End: Ultra Flex
- Crimping Die: 22MM - D10022BERL
- Final Crimp O.D. Range: 0.925 in. - 0.937 in.
- Fluid Type: Automatic Transmission Fluid
- Hose Length: 20 ft.
- Hose Outer Material: Kevlar™ Coated
- Hose Size: 10AN
- Inside Diameter: 0.658 in.
- Material: Kevlar™ Coated
- Maximum Working PSI: 955
- Minimum Bend Radius: 3.280 in.
- Outside Diameter: 0.819 in.
- Product Length: 20 ft.
- Size: -10AN
- Submersible in Fuel: No
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Emissions : Emission verification to be determined in ACES, vehicle application data.
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each:
- Package UOM:
- Dimension: 14.0000 x 14.0000 x 3.0000 inches