Our Lava turbo heat shields were designed for and tested on the most hardcore racing applications in mind. Lava Turbo Heat Shield reduces turbo lag while protecting other engine components and reducing under hood temperatures. These turbo heat shields are custom fit and use extreme temperature materials to keep heat in the hot side of the turbo where it belongs. It has a rugged outer layer of our Lava Shield that is 25 percent stronger than comparable fiberglass shields, giving them a longer life span. The silica contact layer and silica insulation, make the turbo shield capable of withstanding 1800F continuous. The custom fit design means you do not have to trim or fit the heat shield blanket to fit your turbo housings making installation a snap. Includes 2 stainless steel springs to hold turbo heat shield in place.
- Continuous operating temperature of 1800F, 2200F intermittent
- Capable of reducing up to 60 percent of radiant heat
- Superior design with silica contact layer
- Reduces turbo lag, lowers under hood temperatures
- Fits: Porsche 991.2 (2016 up)
- GTIN: 00819825018196
- Color: Lava
- Installation Tip: Anchor Hooks
- Instructions Included: N
- Insulation Type: Product can be placed in direct contact with heat source.
- Material: Proprietary Data
- Operating Temperature: 1800F
- Peak Temperature: 2200F
- Safety Warning: Always wear safety glasses, dust mask, gloves and long sleeves are recommended when handling this product.
- Emissions : Legal US
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 8 x 5.874 x 2 inches